How to do good in school mathematics
1. Throughly understanding the concepts.
2. Use of concepts, trying to solve a problem in different ways
3. Trying to progress few steps of a problem mentally rather than using pen and pencil
4. Memorising formula flawlessly
5. Learning to think in reverse direction: Especially useful in solving trigonometric and geometric problems. Here, one can start from the point that needs to be proved and gradually ascend to the fact that has been given in the problem.
6. Allotting a fixed time regularly for math practice.
7. Repeating difficult concepts for several times to assimilate it.
8. Go through the text before starting the exercise problems.